Current COVID-19 Information
The Cliffs has and always will be committed to providing a safe and clean experience for all of our guests; including hotel, restaurant, events and spa patrons.
As travel resumes, we are excited to welcome you back to our property, and have outlined the steps we are taking to ensure your feel comfortable spending time at our hotel and spa.
Guest Safety Measures
- Please maintain at least 6 feet social distance from other parties.
- Practice frequent hand washing (for 20 seconds or more) especially after visiting common areas.
- Masks are recommended for both hotel guests and employees.
- Please stay home if you are exhibiting any flu or cold like symptoms or if you currently have a fever.
- Please cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
Employee Safety Measures
- All employees have been provided PPE, and are required to wear masks if unvaccinated according to California State guidelines.
- All employees have been trained on proper PPE usage, hand washing, and respiratory etiquette.
- Employees will stay home if exhibiting any flu or cold like symptoms.
- Participate in frequent cleaning and sanitation of work environment.
- We encourage staff feedback to improve upon the safety measures we have put in place, as operation and guest levels change.
Hotel and Spa Amenities
Pool is open, we will be enforcing reduced capacity, with a two hour maximum time limit to allow all guests to enjoy.
Jacuzzi is open!
Fitness Center is open, please maintain social distancing.
Marisol our restaurant is open safely for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as in guestroom dining. You can reach us by dialing "0" from your room phone or you can call us at 805.773.5000.
DiaFeliz is open and taking reservations 805.773.4157.
Salt + Sundry is open, please maintain social distance while shopping
We appreciate you selecting the Cliffs Hotel as your destination of choice on the central coast, and look forward to welcoming you for many years to come!
San Luis Obispo County.
We are closely monitoring the situation, abiding by all State and Federal regulations, and we are keeping up to date on the news, county information, and direction from the world health organization as well as the CDC.