- For advance reservations for spa services: Contact 805-773-4157, visit our spa reception, select a service online here.
- We recommend scheduling services two to three weeks in advance to ensure you receive your preferred service date and times.
- We receive a high volume of calls daily and will return your call if you leave a message with your name and phone number. We strive to return all calls within 24-hours.
Cancellations, Schedule Changes, and No-Show Policy: We require a credit card guarantee for all spa services. Please provide 24-hours advance notice for cancellation or schedule changes to avoid a 50% charge for the scheduled services. No-shows will incur a full charge for the scheduled service.
To ensure a serene and relaxing environment:
- Spa voices are used and all electronics are silenced and kept in your locker.
- No outside food + beverages are consumed in the relaxation lounge or locker rooms.
- We offer a small selection of snacks along with fruit-infused water in our relaxation lounge for your enjoyment.
- DiaFeliz Spa is available to guests over the age of 18.
- Facials and Nail Services are available to guests 16 years of age or older and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests with confirmed massage, facial, body treatment, or nail services have complimentary use of the spa amenities for the day of their service. This also includes use of pool and hot tub on premise.
- At this time, we will only allow spa access to guests with confirmed spa appointments. We are not currently offering Spa or Pool Day Passes for purchase.
After your service we provide a complimentary hot coconut milk foot bath. As you soak, enjoy one glass of champagne or sparkling cider. Find a selection of small bites and cucumber lemon water in our relaxation lounge.
Spa Arrival Process:
Please arrive at the Spa at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to relax, enjoy our facility, and prepare for your services. All treatments will end at the scheduled time so that the next treatment may begin promptly. Should you arrive late for your appointment and the length of your treatment is reduced, you will be charged the full amount of your originally scheduled treatment.
Helpful Spa Tips:
We provide complimentary use of DiaFeliz Spa robes, spa slippers, towels, and a personal locker for all spa guests. Please avoid bringing valuables and wearing jewelry to the spa. To ensure your modesty, our treatment staff is trained in professional draping techniques. Most guests prefer to fully undress for their treatments, however, please disrobe to your personal comfort level.
It is recommended to stop use of any retinol or vitamin A products 3-4 days prior to your facial to reduce sensitivity to our highly effective products. Gentlemen should avoid shaving at least 4 hours prior to receiving your facial.
If you currently have gel, dip, or acrylic on, we require a removal booking in addition to your nail service. If there is gel, dip, or acrylic present and a removal service has not been scheduled, we may not have time for the full service as scheduled. Please contact a spa reservationist if you have questions.
Searching for the perfect gift? Look no further, order a gift card for delivery or pick-up at the hotel at our online gift card shop here. You can also purchase gift cards at the front desk of the hotel. DiaFeliz Spa is not responsible for valuables lost or left at the Spa.
Health & Wellness Considerations:
Some services are not advisable for individuals with certain health conditions, including pregnancy. If you have any physical ailments, high blood pressure, allergies, disabilities, or if you are pregnant, please notify your spa reservationist in order to offer the appropriate services from our menu. We require each spa guest to complete their individual online intake form at least 24-hours prior to their service. The link to the online intake form can be found on your individual confirmation email. We recognize the importance of health and safety at DiaFeliz Spa. We have strict disinfecting and cleanliness guidelines set forth to ensure a clean and comfortable environment for all. Masks are recommended to be worn indoors, but not required, for guests and employees who do not have the completed COVID-19 vaccination, in compliance with the State of California and San Luis Obispo County Law.